This collector is out of the way and easy to hide if out and about. No more changing my breast pads every feed, not wasting my milk ;) Collects my letdown and I’m able to create a freezer stash with out even trying! - Jessie W
Great for mums with overactive letdown, pop the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Milk Collector inside your bra to collect let-down throughout the day and save every precious drop of your liquid gold!
The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
Contents: 1 x Silicone Milk Collector
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- Made of 100% high quality, food-grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- Ensure the plug is pushed into the outlet. Centre the opening on your nipple and gently squeeze the container until you are able to feel suction.
- Allow the container to fill with milk. While using the Silicone Milk Collector, you can also breastfeed your baby on the other breast.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Silicone Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.